Join us for 21 days of eating a plant-based vegan diet! Program includes:
- "Plant-Powered" Foundation Class to kick off the challenge, teaching you the core principles of a plant-based diet and everything you need to know to get started, including a guide for grocery shopping.
- A dedicated Facebook group for participants to ask questions and receive immediate support.
- Daily e-mails and audio featuring lessons, affirmations and recipes.
- 15% off all purchases at The Hunter's Wife (Wenatchee) for the full 21 days.
- Finishers receive prizes from local Wenatchee businesses!
Cost to participate is $65/person.
The initial foundation workshop will be held on April 3 at 6PM at The Hunter's Wife. The challenge officially begins April 9 and runs through April 28.
Space is limited, so don't wait to sign up!
A 3-course Indian-inspired meal to raise funds for our Screw Cancer program.
Dharma translates to following your truth, your life's purpose, being in tune with the cosmos. A driving force behind The Hunter's Wife Health Bar is a passion for healthy living. A dharmic path based around the belief that with pure, organic, plant-powered food we can be our best selves. That is why we have set up Dharma Dinners and the Screw Cancer program: to help the people courageously fighting cancer find healing by providing free fresh-pressed, organic juice daily throughout treatment and recovery.
Tickets are $55/person and can be pre-purchased by calling 509.888.3557 or stopping by The Hunter's Wife.
Kick off 2018 with the intention to power yourself with plants! Join Hunter's Wife owner Tandi Rolen as she leads you through a discussion about the health benefits of eating a vegan diet. She will also discuss:
- planning and prepping vegan meals
- creating balanced vegan meals on a budget
- favorite plant-powered applianced in the kitchen and how to use them
- local restaurants with vegan options
- helpful mantras to cook and live by so you can be a healthier and happier YOU this year
This workshop is completely FREE. There's nothing to lose and everything to gain. Join our tribe of veg-heads for 2018 – you can do this!
Choose from 3 nights: November 16, 17, 18
Indulge in some of the finest ingredients the Hunter's Wife has gathered as we celebrate the abundance of wholesome, plant-based foods. Executive Chef Arrow Grey will lead us through this culinary journey, sharing the story behind the harvest and preparation of each course.
Reservations are required. Tickets are available for purchase at The Hunter's Wife Health Bar in Wenatchee. Formal attire is requested.
Doors open at 6:30 pm
First Course served at 7 pm
Assortment of Cultured Cashew Cheeses with
Vegetables, Fruits & Buckwheat Crisps
Kabocha Squash Bisque
Baby Arugula, Roasted Asparagus, Apple, Pickled Red Onion,
Lemon, Sunflower Parmesan
Wild Rice & Pecan-Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms,
Dijon Béchamel, Roasted Vegetable Medley, Celery Root Mash,
Cranberry Saucen & Corn Cake
Pecan Pumpkin Cashew "Cheeze" Cake with
Ginger Syrup & Coconut Whipped Cream